| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jaguaruana in January is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.8 °C (92.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.6mm (1.2in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Jaguaruana January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Jaguaruana, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Jaguaruana:
- Sobral, Brazil - 310.8 kms (193.1 miles) WNW
- Fortaleza, Brazil - 146 kms (90.7 miles) NW
- Guaramiranga, Brazil - 147.6 kms (91.7 miles) WNW
- Morada Nova, Brazil - 76 kms (47.2 miles) WSW
- Crateus, Brazil - 324.1 kms (201.4 miles) W
- Quixeramobim, Brazil - 176.1 kms (109.4 miles) WSW
- Apodi, Brazil - 96.4 kms (59.9 miles) S
- Taua, Brazil - 323 kms (200.7 miles) WSW
- Iguatu, Brazil - 244.5 kms (151.9 miles) SW
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 224.3 kms (139.4 miles) SSW
- Barbalha, Brazil - 328.8 kms (204.3 miles) SSW
- Triunfo, Brazil - 343.4 kms (213.4 miles) S